life as a legacy lion
Just as our classical curriculum expands students’ minds, our diverse array of activities and events provides students many ways of exploring their interests, trying something new, and growing in mind, body, and soul. Students will build friendships, gain leadership experience, and spark new interests through enrichment activities. Each school offers a robust student life experience including field trips, extracurricular clubs, service opportunities, celebrations and leadership opportunities. Aspects of Legacy’s student life are orchestrated to:
- Promote character growth, including development of empathy and compassion.
- Develop civic awareness and a concern for the common good.
- Develop communication and interpersonal skills.
- Encourage deep encounters with the natural world.
- Inspire students to ask questions independently and seek answers using their own observations.
- Apply concepts learned in the classroom to their lived experience.